Page - Night Show
Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Siam, Siam Niramit. It’s one of the largest stage productions in the world! With over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes, Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology. Gives an excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture. Presenting with stunning sets based on treasured works of art.
Siam Niramit Bangkok 19 Tiamruammit Road, Huaykwang
- Standard seat Dinner & Show 1,850 THB, Standard Seat Show only 1,500THB
- The Siam Niramit Show starts daily at 20:00 hrs.
- Show duration is 80 minutes without intermission.
- Gates open at 17:30 hrs. for access to restaurant and other attractions and facilities.
- A free shuttle service runs from Exit 1 of Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Station.
Live cabaret, theater and ladyboy show twice a night at The Asia Hotel in Bangkok. Featuring beautiful Thai dancers and stunning, stage designs that create scenes from around the world. It is a non-stop rollercoaster of entertainment that ranges through classical ballet, tap, hip-hop, contemporary styles and famous pieces from international musicals.
“Spectacular song and dance show at the Playhouse”
Inside the theater you will be surrounded by fine artwork and have access to panoramic stage views. Staff will ensure you are comfortable with service, dining and a free drink of your choice. The first show is at 20:15 and the second at 21:45. Located in the lobby of The Asia Hotel, The Playhouse is easy to travel to by car, motorcycle, bus or taxi and is next door to the BTS Ratchathewi station.
Treat yourself to a night out at one of the best attractions in Bangkok. Book your tickets now, availability is limited.
Playhouse Theater Bangkok Asia Hotel, 296 Phayathai Road, Ratchathewi
- Show Only – 1,200 THB , Show and Dinner – 1,800 THB
- PlayHouse Theater show Starts daily at 1st Show 20:15 – 21:30 & 2nd Show 21:45 – 23:00
- Tivolli Coffee Shop (Buffet) opens 18:00 – 22:00
- Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant opens 18:00 – 22:00
- Rio Grill Brazilian Restaurant opens 18:00 – 22:30.
Bangkok Mambo club hosts the Queen of drag show cabarets, featuring all the glitz, glamour and over-the-top antics you expect, but in a professional, mainstream setting.
Mambo Cabaret Bangkok 59/28 Yannawa Rd., Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
- Show Only – 900 THB, Show + Thai Dinner + Thai Dance 20:15 – 21:30 – 1500 THB
- Mambo Cabaret Starts Daily at 20:00 hrs.
CALYPSO – 25 years ago its first performance and today stronger than ever. Names of cabarets, shows, entertainment venues all over the world are famous and numerous and all stride for excitement sparing nothing on lights, sounds and sets. CALYPSO was lucky to meet the rare talents and astounding beauty of its THAI TRANSGENDER ARTISTS and since created this show with their uniqueness as the absolute center of the stage. The presentation of these outstanding performers as a show of strength of mind, celebrating the human diversity, communicating the spirit of tolerance and most of all the roller coaster joy of a LIVE STAGE filled with music, dance, beauty and PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE PEOPLE
Calypso Cabaret Bangkok Asiatique 2194 Charoenkrung Rd., Wat Prayakrai, Bangkoleam
- Show Only – 1,200 THB, Dinner & Show – 2,000 THB
- Calypso Cabaret Show Starts Daily at 8:15 pm – 9:30 pm for First Show and 9:45 pm -11:00 pm for Second Show Every night.
- Dinner Starts at 6:30 pm for the first show and 8:30 pm for the Second Show
One of Thailand’s foremost ladyboy cabarets, Alcazar has been a true feast for the eyes for over 20 years. Prepare to be thrilled by 400 dazzling, artists and entertainers who will deliver fun-filled performances including comedic impersonations and dramatic numbers.
Alcazar Cabaret Pattaya Pattaya City Cholburi, Chon Buri, Thailand 20150
- Show Ticket Price – 600 THB
- Show Starts Daily (18:30 – 19:40), (20:00 – 21:10), (21:30 – 22:40)
Tiffany’s Show Pattaya is the Original Transvestite Cabaret Show in Pattaya, Thailand; and is now in its 40th year. Originating as a one-man show performed for friends on New Year’ Eve in 1974, Tiffany’s Show Pattaya is a household word in Thailand and Asia as well as around the world. From its inception, Tiffany’s Show Pattaya has grown into A Spectacular World Class Show visited by audiences from all corners of the world. Tiffany’s Show Pattaya was voted number 4 in the TOP TEN BEST SHOWS to see around the world.
Tiffany’s Show Pattaya 464 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Rd., Pattaya, Chonburi 20260
- VIP – 650 THB, VIP GOLD – 700 THB
- Daily Show Time: 18:00 hrs, 19:30 hrs, 21:00 hrs, Extra Show Times (on Public Holidays) 16:30 hrs, 22:30 hrs.